Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 18, 2014

19th And Vanity Ave.

im just in A daze...

im just in a phase, where im young, and i could give a FUCK! what any body say.

always caught up in my feelings; They say im stuck in my ways.. 

its like im stuck in a maze, but they be so amazed.

how im rolling in the deep, when im only 19.

plus im still about the action like a fucking fight scene.

im just so intellegent, im just so inticing..

but they cant see my point of veiw, so now im fucking sight seeing.

visine. eyes red.. wide screen.

life in high defition.

this is my depositon, no defence mechanisms, 

cause they no where in my league.

just look at how i run this shit, and i aint nowhere near fatigue.

yall so tired, yall so boring, i sware im no where near intrigued.

i've been climbing to the top, now i got it down to a T.

-Kaashif Iman

No comments:

Post a Comment